I am 30-something Filipina , working as a programmer in Japan. Traveling , eating and taking pictures in between are some of my simple joys in life.
Maniniyot is a Bisaya word – my dialect – for Photographer.
This blog is all about my adventures, misadventures, bloopers or just my everyday interaction with life and the people I met, going to meet and lost along the way.
Just like any blogger, I love comments hopefully you can announce your presence here and your thoughts as well.
Inspired by a fellow blooger : T.B.M , I decided to update this page as I travel different countries. Below are the countries I have visited so far:
1. Philippines ( Home Country )
2. Japan ( 2nd Home Country ) 🙂
3. United States – California 
4. Seoul, South Korea 
5. Malaysia – K.L & Melaka 
6. Cambodia – Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, Sihanoukville 
7. Vietnam – Ho Chi Minh(Saigon)