Maniniyot is a Bisaya word – my dialect – for Photographer.
I am originally from the Philippines but has been living in Japan for more than 15 years. I worked in Japan as a Software Developer but has moved to Project Management from 2015.
This blog was mostly about my travel and adventures but every now then I will be writing about some article about career and the choices/decisions I made.
My food pictures are now uploaded in my new instagram account “iderueats”.
1. Philippines ( Home Country )
2. Japan ( 2nd Home Country ) 🙂
3. United States – California 
4. Seoul, South Korea 
5. Malaysia – K.L & Melaka 
6. Cambodia – Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, Sihanoukville 
7. Vietnam – Ho Chi Minh(Saigon)