Been craving some greasy food lately, but since I am trying to get rid of some extra pound, I have to find an alternative. While trying to understand some android terms, I goggled some possible healthy ways to make a burger, a Tofu Burger.
I made several changes and added more veggie to it.
- 1 block Tofu
- Kikuna ( Edible Chrysanthemum)
- Salt and Pepper
- It is best if the Tofu is drained of its liquid properly. Unfortunately I did not have much time with me, so basically I just drained the liquid and pat it dry as much as I can.
- Saute onions and mushroom together, till the onion is transparent.
- To make it faster, put everything in a food processor and pulse it to your desired consistency.
- After everything was mixed properly, add salt and pepper to taste.
- My mixture was a little wet than necessary so I added half a cup of cornstarch and 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- Shape into a patty and coat it in bread crumbs.
- Fry till golden brown on both sides.
Instead of eating it with bread, I ate it with some veggie salad. More veggie yehey. Anyways, it was really good and very easy to prepare.