One thing I really hate to do is .. DIETING. I hate it. What can I say I really love to eat. It makes me happy 🙂 Unfortunately with my kind of job, setting around all day in front of a computer, getting some extra inches around the middle is not a surprise.
Exercise, go the the gym. Did I mention I hate gyms too? I tried it before and I ended straining my back and suffered for it, NO MORE GYMS for me. I don’t care if T will drag me into one, I won’t go back into a gym.
I do love taking very long walks, stretching and cycling around the city. I guess you can consider it as an exercise right?.
So what should I do to loose the extra pounds? Here is what I did so far.
1. Cycling. I cycle to and from work everyday. On weekends I try to wake up early and pedal for a few hours.
1. Eating healthy. Eating properly without missing a meal and trying to eat a balance diet.
1. Cut on the sweets. I love chocolate and ice creams. This is the most difficult part, so I tried to eat only when I am really craving and in small quantity only. Though I think I’ve eaten enough sweets to last me a month last week 🙂
1. Stairs. Use stairs instead of elevators. It was torture for the first few days walking all the way to the 7th floor of the apartment but I am slowly getting used to it so maybe I can go all the way to the top 🙂
1. Eating moderately. There was a time when I had eat-all-you-can yakinuku(grilled meat) within a week. So I am limiting it on our date night or a weekend with friends and try not to over eat 🙂 .
These are the things I’ve done so far, and the result is good. I can fit into my trouser which I have been using for the past 8 years , YES 8 years and I can still fit into it. A little bit more and I am back in shape 🙂